Cheap clone SKP900 with better price rushed into in the aftermarket. What’s the difference between the original SuperOBD SKP900 auto key programmer and the clone? OBD365 authorized SKP900 dealer here list 6 differences.
1. Original SKP900 with the power-on logo: SuperOBD, the clone with AUGOCOM logo.
2. Original SKP900 key programmer uses top quality high-resolution LCD display; The clone uses low quality normal screen.
3. Clone SKP900 is much lighter in weight than the original.
4. Original SKP900 takes about 10 seconds to load the software, but the clone jump to the main menu list directly.
7. SuperOBD SKP900 has CE certificate. Quality assurance. But the clone does not.
Video: How to program Ford Focus remote key