Can you advice which tool is the best to use in a situation that all keys are lost. I want to use it for Saab 9-3 and 9-5.
1. use Tango or tmpro also very good tmpro is cheaper you only need to buy cheap hardware and only software for your saab.
2.TMPro2 is good and less expensive, It will cost around $500 for the hardware and the needed extra software module.
3. just go to the junkyard and get a used CIM with a key, add it to your car with a tech 2.
There multiple ways to resolve an all AKL for the car, the different methods require different tools and software. You can add a key to an old CIM and yes you can virginize/renew a CIM an add a new or used key to it.
1) Purchase a used CIM & matched key then add it to the car with the GM Tech2 or equivalent.
2) Program a key to the CIM using the eeprom method, this method does not require a Tech2 or any other programming provided the CIM came off of the car it is going back on.
3) Virginize the CIM using the eeprom method and add a key, This method will require a Tech2 or equivalent to program/add it back to the car.