Both CN900 Mini and ND900 Mini key copy machines are available in obdii365.com. Which one is original?
Both CN900 Mini and ND900 Mini (also called MINI900) are original products from TJECU company. It’s a fact!!!
They are build by same manufacturer but distributed to different dealers. That’s why there looks slightly different from each other.
1. Mini CN900 and Mini ND900 support same function: 11/12/13/33/T5/4C/4D/42/46/48/72G chip copy
2. USB2.0, GSM/GPRS SIM, support same frequency,RF data, RFID identify etc
3. They comes with same firmware version, latest goes to V1.13. Build with same PCB.
4. Update online. Share the same update procedure (check below).
1.MINI900 looks almost the same as CN900 mini(difference is it has TJECU logo on the plastic)
2. Update on different websites
Although they share the same update procedure, they have different update file from their own websites.
CN900 Mini official website: www.cn900.net
ND900 Mini official website: www.mini900.cn
Update procedure goes here:
How to update MINI CN900/ND900 transponder key programmer?
- Browse to ND900/CN900 Mini official website, register and download Updater file respectively.
- Delete previous updater file (updater v1.8 etc)
- Open newest updater v1.9 setup.exe
- Click on Update button
- The main module of firmware is updating. Wait upgrade procedure complete.