Xhorse VVDI RKE BOX is able to change the original straight remote control to folding remote. The VVDI RKE BOX is tested working fine to add remote key for Honda CR-V 2013. Working together with VVDI 2 and VVDI2 mini remote programmer. How do they work? Please go on reading.
Honda CR-V 2013
Optional VVDI RKE BOX remote control switching box for this test:
- Xhorse VVDI RKE BOX 6V/9V/12V (DS type)
Original straight key with 46 chip
How Xhorse VVDI RKE BOX connect with VVDI 2 and mini remote programmer
Method: manual program remote
Manually program new remote key with VVDI RKE BOX:
1.Insert key into ignition switch
2. Turn ignition to ON position, press “Lock” button on the remote
3. Turn ignition off, then turn ignition to ON position, press “Lock” button on the remote
4. Turn ignition off, then turn ignition to ON position, press “Lock” button on the remote
5. Turn ignition off, again turn it on and press “Lock” button. Press on “Unlock” button.
(Note: If you need program 2 remotes, change Step 5 to: Turn ignition off, again turn it on and press both sides of the “Lock” button on the remote. Then press on “Lock” button twice on another remote.)
Longest range remote control 20 Meters
VVDI RKE BOX can program remote key without any functional error.
The longest range remote control distance can be as long as 20 meters.
Comparing with the original straight key, the folding key is more satisfied avoiding prick owner’s leg.